About UNC Mail Services
Mail Services is responsible of preparing and handling incoming, outgoing, and inter-campus mail for the faculty, staff and departments of the University of Northern Colorado. All student mail is currently delivered directly to the dorms by carrier.
- Inter-campus envelopes (large and small), tubs and trays for mailings, customs forms, Certified Mail and Return Request Form can provide them upon request.
- Mail Services sells stamps!
- We accept cash, check & credit card or can bill to a department
- We have an assortment of USPS & FEDEX boxes and envelopes.
- We would LOVE to take your excess of rubber bands. They will be put to good use!
- Mail Hold/Alternate Delivery/Moving Offices
- If your department will be closed or moving locations on campus, give us a call or email so we can make the appropriate adjustments for your mail delivery.
- Mail Codes-Billing codes
- Your Mail Code is a reference number the mailroom uses to charge your department’s postage account.
- List of MAIL ACCOUNT CODES
- Mail Consultation
- If you have a mailing you’re planning to send out, but not sure if it meets USPS mailing standards or what kind of mail it qualifies for, send a preview to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will verify and/or give you suggestions to make sure your piece goes through quickly and smoothly!
For the safety and security of the Mailroom, entry is by card access ONLY.
If you would like to drop off or pickup mail, please call ahead to notify us. 970-351-2026
For all general inquiries please email email@example.com
Mail Services Location
501 20th St.
Campus Box 43
Greeley, CO 80639
Monday - Friday
7:00 am -4:00 pm