Arlington Park Apartments
Arlington Park Apartments is conveniently located just one block south from the University Center and is open to any returning UNC student and transfer students. First year-first time students are not eligible to live in Arlington Park Apartments.
All leases for Arlington Park Apartments are 12-month contracts and residents are billed 3 times during the year - Fall, Spring and Summer.
Contact Arlington Park
2315 9th Avenue
Suite # 1106
Greeley, CO 80631
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 12 a.m. (midnight)
All floor plans come fully furnished with:
- Refrigerator, self-cleaning oven, 2-sided sink with garbage disposal, dishwasher and built-in microwave
- Full-size sofa with matching armchair, coffee table, matching end table, and two breakfast bar stools. The 4-bedroom floor plan has an extra end table as well as an extra armchair.
- Bedrooms include a student desk (built in or standalone), desk chair, dress, a Full XL Bed and mattress.
- All 2-bedroom/2-bathroom units and 4-bedroom/2-bathroom units come with a full-size washer and dryer in each apartment.
- Building amenities include a fitness center (you also have access to the UNC Campus Recreation Center), gaming lounge with large screen TV, and convenient parking
Arlington Park Features
All leases are individual 12-month leases.
Students can apply beginning on January, 2022 for housing contracts that start in August 2022.
View Rates & Billing Apply now