The School of Sport and Exercise Science offers graduate degrees at the masters, doctoral, and post-baccalaurate levels. Areas of study include exercise science (biomechanics, exercise physiology, and social psychology of sport and physical activity), sport administration, sport pedagogy, sports coaching, and physical education and physical activity leadership. Explore these areas in more depth by selecting the program below.
Master of Science Programs
- Master of Science - Sport and Exercise Science, Choose one of the following concentrations:
- Master of Science - Sport Administration
- Master of Arts - Teaching Physical Education & Physical Activity Leadership
- Master of Arts - Sport Coaching
- Master of Science - Athletic Training