Jump to main content

Apply to the Intensive English Program

You will first create an account and select the Intensive English Program as your Academic Program of Interest. Then you will complete the Intensive English Application.

There is $ 100 non-refundable application fee. You pay the fee after you have completed and submitted the application via credit card.


Application Deadlines

All required documents must be received no more than 30 days after the deadline has passed.

  • Fall 1 (Aug): May 31
  • Fall 2 (Oct): July 31
  • Spring 1 (Jan): Sept. 30
  • Spring 2 (March): Dec. 31
  • Summer (June): Feb. 28

Admission Documents

Financial Documents

This documentation is required for international students to receive an I-20.

All financial documents must be dated within the last 6 months. Acceptable forms of financial documents include check and/or savings account bank statements or certification on a bank's letterhead, financial guarantee from your government, scholarship/assistantship awards letters, and loan confirmation letters.  An affidavit of support needs to accompany financial documents that are not issued with the student's name. 

Total Costs for 2023-2024 academic year

  • Tuition: $7,200
  • IEP Fee: $100
  • IEP Assessment Fee (if needed): $75
  • International Student fee: $400
  • Transportation and Personal Expenses: $3,732
  • Room & Board: $13,853
  • Medical Insurance: $3,120
    Total: $29,205

If you have dependents (a spouse and/or children) coming to the U.S. with you, please show funds for them also:

  • $6,000 for the first dependent
  • $5,000 for each additional dependent


Transcripts should be from high school or highest level of education achieved. Upload your transcripts as an attachment after filling out the IEP application online.

Copy of Passport

Please provide a clear, high resolution photocopy of the photo page of your passport. If you are currently in the U.S. please include a copy of your visa. 

If you bringing  your dependent(s) to the U.S. please submit photocopies of their passports and proof of relationship such as a marriage certificate or birth certificates for children.