Office of Global Engagement
We provide the framework for all international activities at the University of Northern Colorado, building connections between our greater community and the world by bringing global perspectives to enrich our campus community.
Our team leads UNC’s international initiatives via a growing network of global partnerships and programming that prepares students for success in today’s global environment. Together, we:
- Promote global competencies and a diverse and global student body
- Increase inbound and outbound international mobility among students, faculty, and staff in alignment with the best practices of international education
- Provide academic and linguistic support for domestic and international non-native English speakers
- Promoting safe and responsible international travel for students, faculty, and staff via international risk management policies and support frameworks
- Guide regulatory compliance of the international activities of the institution
- Advocate for acceptance and inclusion of all identities and cultures via meaningful cross-cultural engagement, and
- Foster sustainable and mutually beneficial partnerships worldwide
1927 9th Avenue
Campus Box 52
Greeley, CO 80631
Hours: 9 AM - 5 PM MDT
Monday - Friday
International Emergencies: +1-970-576-9572
Services and Programs
We have something for everyone. Discover the opportunity that's right for you!
Intensive English Program
The Intensive English program offers english-language instruction for academic purposes and continued language support.
International Student and Scholar Services
Learn more about our support services available to international students and scholars for cultural adjustment, academic growth and immigration services.
UNC's Office of Global Engagement assists with the expansion of international partnerships and supports ongoing partnership activities.
Short Term Programs
Learn more about our various customized English language, academic, professional, and cultural training programs.
U.S. Passport Acceptance Facility
We offer U.S. passport acceptance services for all eligible individuals applying for a U.S. passport.
We develop globally-minded programs, research and partnerships that elevate our international profile and expand the engagement of our Global Bear community.
Advocate for acceptance and inclusion of all identities and cultures via meaningful cross-cultural engagement opportunities and promoting global competencies.
Increase international mobility among students, faculty, and staff by facilitating and administering education abroad opportunities and programs.
Promote safe and responsible international travel for students, faculty, and staff via international risk management policies and support framework.