We're thrilled to announce that UNC's Open Education Resources Committee and IDD supported
and now are releasing ten brand-new innovative learning resources. And the best part?
You can use any of these resources in support of your classes. You can access sneak
peeks of these rsources right now! Instructors, get ready to bring new energy to your
courses by downloading these new learning materials directly into your Canvas courses
- or into an empty DEV shell if you want to download a full course. Below, you'll
find an impressive liineup of projects there were crafted by our talented UNC faculty,
graduate students, and dedicated staff during the spring and summer of 2023. Get ready
to be inspired and take your teaching with online tools to the next level!
- Summarizing and Synthesizing Research Articles, Dr. Mike Aldridge, School of Nursing, NHS
- Leadership Perspectives in Education, Dr. Jonathan Cooney, Educational Leadership & Policy Studies, CEBS
- Basic Biostatistics: Binomial Probability Distributions, Dr. Dannon Cox, Colorado School of Public Health, NHS
- Evidence-Supported Teaching in Canvas, Dr. Anne Davidson Shafer, CLD - EBS
- Learning by the Case Method, Dr. Danielle Dimitrov, MCB
- Multimedia Project Gallery in Canvas, Dr. Mariana Lazarova, Physics and Astronomy,
NHS (in pilot stage)
- Working with Canvas Groups in Asynchronous Courses, Dr. Heidi Muller, Communications, HHS
- Trigonometry Workshop, Dr. Angela Steele, Math, NHS
- Third-Party Tools for K-12 Educators, Ashlee Kemp, Educational Psychology, CEBS
- Thesis and Dissertation Formatting at UNC, Carol Steward, Graduate School
Apply Today for a 2023-24 UNCO_LEARN Grant!
For more information, review the full RFP and then submit your proposal online anytime between now and the deadline, February 16, 2024.