We are excited you are interested in joining a Panhellenic Sorority at UNC!
Panhellenic Fall Formal Recruitment is the best time to join one of the five traditionally housed social sororities at the University of Northern Colorado! The five Panhellenic Sororities that participate in Fall Formal Recruitment are Alpha Omicron Pi, Alpha Phi, Alpha Sigma Alpha, Delta Zeta, and Sigma Kappa. For more information about each Panhellenic Sorority, visit the organizations page and click the Panhellenic Council drop-down menu.
Each organization is a Registered Student Organization (RSO). RSO's are formally recognized by the University and are conferred with priveleges and benefits not offered to non-recognized groups.
If you are interested in joining a Multicultural Greek Council (MGC) Sorority or National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC - Divine Nine) Sorority, please visit visit the organizations page on the our website and contact the organizations directly.
See below for link to the Recruitment Application.
The 2021 Panhellenic Recruitment Booklet contains financial information for each chapter. View and download a PDF version of the booklet.
University Center #2034
Campus Box 78
Phone: (970) 351-2873
Panhellenic 2022 Recruitment will take place Friday, September 2 through Tuesday, September 6. Registration is required to go through Fall Panhellenic Recruitment.
Before visiting the registration form, please thoroughly read the information below.
Required Items for Registration:
- If possible, a laptop or desktop should be used when registering
- Use Google Chrome internet browser when completing your application
- If you are a first-year student, your high school GPA
- If you are a transfer student, your transfer GPA
- If you are a sophomore-senior, your college GPA
- Access to Microsoft Word or Google Docs
- Payment by debit or credit card is required at the time of registration. The $25.00 registration fee is non-refundable.
- You must upload a Supplemental Questions Word Document (PDF is also accepted) addressing the six included questions.
Optional Items for Registration
- Your resume reflecting your extracurricular activities, honors, community services, and work experience
- A picture of yourself
Discuss your accessibility needs with the Disability Resource Center. If there may be barriers to accessing formal sorority recruitment, and you would like to request disability accommodations, please let us know by going to the DRC website, or contact a staff member with any questions you may have by calling 970-351-2289.
For any questions, please contact the Panhellenic Director of Recruitment by emailing Taylor Apala.
PANHELLENIC 2022 RECRUITMENT REGISTRATION
The link will close Thursday, September 1, 2022 at Midnight.
Chapter's Recruitment Videos
- Alpha Omicron Pi informational house tour video
- Alpha Phi informational video
- Alpha Phi house tour video
- Alpha Sigma Alpha informational video
- Alpha Sigma Alpha house tour video
- Delta Zeta informational video
- Delta Zeta house tour video
- Sigma Kappa informational video
- Sigma Kappa house tour video
If you are interested in joining a Multicultural Greek Council (MGC) Sorority or National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC - Divine Nine) Sorority, please visit the organizations page on our website and contact the organizations directly.